badLoveLeather

Grey Calf or kangaroo lace

Does anyone know where I can find grey Calf or Kangaroo lace? Grey color or even a cool metallic would work.

Thanks - Travis - Bad Love Leather

hey travis, if you get stuck for a supplier i know www.leffler.com.au here in australia have silver and gold roo in 3mm, 4.7 and 6mm. They also stock black, brown, burgandy, green, natural, navy, red, tan and yellow. It comes in a 23 metre hank and the basic colors in 100metre rolls. I pay about $60 for 100 metres but i dont know what they charge for overseas delivery. Their website is terrible but a phone call or email should get you some prices.

Hi Travis,

I have a small peice of grey/silver more grey than silver roo hide here could cut some lace for you. How much lace are you chasing and how soon do you need it ??

Cheers

Chris

Jim Downey, PO Box 30, Skull Valley, AZ 86338 sells lots of different colors of kangaroo lace.

From the latest list I have from him:

Basic colors: Black, Brown, Tan, Natural, Brandy, Chocolate, Whiskey, Chestnut

Colors: Burgandy, Red, Purple, Yellow, Navy, Royal, Green, Light Blue, Pink, Jade, Aqua

White and foils: White, Silver, Bronze, Pewter, Gold

The basic and the colors come in sizez 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4 in 54 yard spools, 5/16, 3/8 in 27 yard spools

White and foils in sizes 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4 in 54 yard spools.

Prices start at $39 for a 54 yard roll of 3/32 basic color and go up to $126 for a 54 yard roll of 1/4 foil.

Hi Travis,

I have a small peice of grey/silver more grey than silver roo hide here could cut some lace for you. How much lace are you chasing and how soon do you need it ??

Cheers

Chris

I'd be looking for a consitant supply as I'm looking to add this color to a line of products I'm working on.

Hi BadLoveLeather

The best source for all roo hide is Packer Leather they are the biggest tanners of All types of Kangaroo in all colours They supply just About everybody world wide you can www.packerleather.com or phone there factory outlet

Phone no. 61 7 3203 1323 . I would not get Kangaroo hide anywhere else.

Leanne in the shop will be only to happy to help.

Cheers

Chris

Thanks everyone for your help. I'm movin in the right direction now for what i need!!!! another GREAT reason why I joined and continue to stay connected to this board!!!! My greatest thanks to those that put this on!!!!